Parent/Guardian Survey Prize Draw T&Cs
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who have attended “Songs & Smiles” and provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of The Together Project CIC or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Parents/Guardians survey and submit your email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. The Together Project CIC accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 11th May 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 12th May 2018
9. The winners will each receive one Lego Duplo My First Bird Pack.
10. The winners will be notified by email on or before 13th May 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to The Together Project CIC within 14 days of being notified by The Together Project CIC, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and The Together Project CIC shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and The Together Project CIC shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by The Together Project CIC by post or can be picked up at a Songs & Smiles session by the winner if convenient.
12. The name and country of the winners can be obtained after 2th May 2018 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. The Together Project retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The Together Project accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Together Project further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of The Together Project for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. The Together Project reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of The Together Project in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Together Project shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: The Together Project, PO Box 71649, London E17 0ST.